Have you ever wondered what all the fuss was about? Why is everyone trying yoga? Here is a great article from Harvard Health on the benefits of Yoga. Take a peak and let us know what you think.
Kula is a Sanskrit word that can be translated as “community,” “clan” or “tribe.” This word is used to denote the sense of inclusion and belonging that can be cultivated through yogis coming together to practice yoga. Kula may also be translated to mean “community of the heart.” This implies that the community of people have shared values, and a shared sense of valuing and connecting with each other.
At Studio5 yoga, we welcome you to help us create a space where everyone can feel connected and respect each others place in this world. Kula Corner is where we share videos, articles, books, music, and whatever speaks to us as a community.
Here are a select few of Mahatma Gandhi's inspirational quotes we love....
1. An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
2. The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problem.
3. You may never know what results come of your action, but if you do nothing there will be no result.
4. Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served.
5. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
6. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
7. The future depends on what you do today.
9. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
10. An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
11. Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever.
12. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
13. A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.
14. Civilization is the encouragement of differences.
15. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.